Tips for better photography is to be crucial for you, If you would like to be a professional photographer. So, welcome today to learn a small package to get better control on photography as a professional.
Tips for better photography
* Landscape : Set F number max to make live in Landscape about the cloud of the Sky.
* Depth of field: To reduce the depth of field or increase Bokeh , Keep Aperture & Zoom max open for good pictures.
* Exposure Compensation (EV) -0.3 : For a good color of pictures in a day time, keep Exposure Compensation set at -0.3.
* Photo in Raw Format : For better expression & quality pictures,try to take pictures in Raw Format .
* Macro lover?:Do you worry for Macro lover due to Macro lens? Don’t worry ,use Magnifying glass in front of lens for good output.
* Camera from Subject: To increase blur of pictures , keep background as far as possible & take flash as close as possible.
* Portrait in focus : For portrait, keep focus close to eyes.
* Day time photography:P option of camera can use while manual setting problem in day time or getting less time.
* Portrait in Perfect Tone : For perfect tone Portrait , keep target exposure range in (+.3 to -.5)
* Portrait: You can use Prime lens or Tele lens to get max Bokeh for the Portrait.
* 50MM Lens: F number keep 2.8 for portrait to get good result in 50mm lens.
* Wildlife Photography: For new photographer , aim eyes to wildlife pictures Or in Facebook page.
* Lighting: Use Tripod in light for good result.
* Architectural Shot: For Architectural pictures you can use Black & Amp; white mode for good color.
* Indoor Photography: Use external flash for indoor photography. Flash bounces toward the roof (if use External flash) You can use white visiting card on external Flash.
Conclusively, I firmly believe that these simple but more effective tips for better photography can make you better if you take care of that.